Members of the press and media:
If you’re a member of the media with questions about:
- leprosy and other neglected tropical diseases that isolate and impoverish people,
- our work overseas,
- research and advocacy initiatives,
please contact Andrea Onley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-416-937-0833.
Donors, supporters and members of the public:
If you’re already a donor or supporter, or you’d like to become one, we welcome your questions!
Give us a call: 1-888-537-7679
E-mail us: email@example.com
Read answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Current News & Media Releases:
- MARKHAM, ON, March 28, 2018 – Canadian organization helps people in India with neglected tropical diseases
- MARKHAM, ON, August 12, 2016 – Government of Canada-funded “Every Child Thrives” project combines Vitamin A supplementation, deworming to fight disease, deaths in children under 5 : project launch in Côte d’Ivoire
- MARKHAM, ON, August 10, 2016 – Government of Canada-funded “Every Child Thrives” project combines Vitamin A supplementation, deworming to fight disease, deaths in children under 5 : project launch in Nairobi, Kenya
- BURLINGTON, ON, June 30, 2016 – Zeela Zaizay, Liberia Ebola 1st responder on 100 Huntley Street to speak about fighting Ebola and connection with Neglected Tropical Diseases
- TORONTO, ON, June 30, 2016 – “Hope for Liberia”
- TORONTO, ON, May 11, 2016 – Zeela Zaizay shares his experience fighting Ebola on the front-lines on CP24
- TORONTO, ON, July 8, 2015 – “Fight against child marriage to get $10M in Canadian funding”: effect:hope to receive funding as a part of maternal, newborn, and child health initiatives
- MARKHAM, ON, October 2, 2014 – From outcast to hero: Toronto man disabled by leprosy bikes for hope.
- TORONTO, ON, May 30, 2014 – Joint Statement by effect:hope and the Global Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases on Maternal, Newborn and Child Health.
- HOUSTON, TX, May 29, 2014 – effect:hope gathers leading international experts in leprosy research
- TORONTO, ON, May 28-30, 2014 – effect:hope among delegates at a summit hosted by the Prime Minister
- MARKHAM, ON, April 28, 2014 – Canadians respond to Ebola outbreak in Liberia with rapid generosity