Your gift, whether $50 or $1500, will help end suffering for families like Latifat and her daughter.
(FIRST $25,000 WILL BE MATCHED BY VIVIAN!)
Your gift will help:
• 281 disabled people to receive assistive aids or devices
• 700 leprosy cases in remote hard-to-reach areas will be found, diagnosed and cured
• 13 people severely crippled by lymphatic filariasis will receive surgery
• 80 children will go to school
• 120 families will receive food subsidies
• 200 health workers will be trained to detect and cure leprosy and other diseases of poverty
effect:hope, formerly The Leprosy Mission Canada, is a Christian international development organization focused on growing healthy, inclusive communities. With partners in 11 developing countries, effect:hope builds stronger health-care systems and champions new research initiatives that will make positive, lasting changes in the lives of millions facing stigma and impoverishment due to leprosy and other diseases of poverty.
More information about donations
Do you have any questions? Contact effect:hope at 1-888-537-7679 or email email@example.com
If the area of need you have designated your gift to becomes fully funded, your gift will be used where it is needed most.
All donations from qualified Canadian donors will receive a tax creditable receipt.
effect:hope (The Leprosy Mission Canada) is a member of the Canadian Council of Christian Charities. Go to the CCCC websitefor more information about the standards that we adhere to.